Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

iPower - where do I file a complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedsudol

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
When I first started domaining I was attracted by the low prices of iPower for registration. Big, Big mistake. They required you to log in and out of each domain to do any management. For a year they have been promising a centralized management panel where I could perform all my management functions. Turns out their idea of centralized managment is one place to pay them. Separate log ins for everything else. When I tried to change the DNS servers to my own parking company I got an error message. Another hour plus wait on the phone and I'm told I can't it has to be done by their support people. They said they would make the changes and send me an email. Didn't receive an email (not surprized) So I went to check some of my domains to see if they were changed. Not only weren't the DNS records not changed but it appears that some of the domains that show they are registered to 2009 are owned by other people after iPower charged me the registration and renewal fees. All of my requests over the past weeks for a physical address that my lawyer can send legal correspondence to have been ignored. Who can I file a complaint with ICANN? I'm sure that I can't bee the only one to have these problems with iPower. I have accounts with GoDaddy and Enom and haven't had any of these problems. I feels like Registerfly all over again.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Ted Sudol

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Talking about the web-hosting company. My suggestion never use a web-hosting company for regestering domains or vice-versa. IBTW, they were my first hosting company. Actually had a nice experience with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom