Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

IPX.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just my luck, the first and only time I tried to bid at the live auction (today) and the auction had expired shortly before, and name had already been sold at a lower price than my planned bid.

I really would have liked getting the name ipx.org.

This is the 9th name in a row I missed buying recently. Three times the name was sold 5 to 30-min earlier, twice sold for a few dollars more than my offer minutes earlier (without time to make a higher offer), once sold for LESS than my offer after my higher offer was made (not a misprint), and 2 real good unreg'd names taken within minutes of the posts by other, once the sale was withdrawn by seller after I posted sold. Two of these happened just today. It seems almost impossible to buy (at the 2 forums, DS and DNF). :laugh:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[/Thread MOVED from "DNForum Bucks Sales/Auctions" to the "Lounge"]

>I really would have liked getting the name ipx.org.

You should have placed a proxy bid! Actually I was about to do that when ipx.org was listed a few weeks ago for a much lower starting price (before it was withdrawn ... at least twice).

Regarding "auctions" in the sales thread, one little trick is to get everything ready (time your clock to that of this server, refresh the thread more frequently, open a new window for "post reply") and wait till the last minute to place your bid.

Of course, you could still lose it no matter how hard you try. Hey, but c'est la vie! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom