Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Iran: Holocaust never occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Story

TEHRAN, Iran — Germany condemned a planned Iranian conference on the Holocaust and summoned Iran's charge d'affaires to the Foreign Ministry, saying that attempts to question the Nazis' murder of Jews were "shocking and unacceptable."

The conference, scheduled for Sunday and Monday, was organized by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has called the systematic killing of some 6 million Jews a "myth" and "exaggerated." Some 67 foreign researchers from 30 countries are scheduled to attend the two-day meeting.

"We condemn all past and future attempts of anyone who gives a platform to those who relativize or question the Holocaust," Foreign Ministry spokesman Jens Ploetner said.

The Iranian president has called for Israel to be "wiped off the map," and the Tehran conference appeared to be part of Ahmadinejad's public campaign against the Jewish state.

"The president simply asked whether an event called the Holocaust has actually taken place," Iran's official Islamic Republic News Agency quoted Deputy Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mohammadi as saying. "No rational response was ever given to Ahmadinejad's questions," he added, explaining the rationale for the conference.

Domain Days 2024

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tell you what, lets do some experimental archaeology with these idiots and especially with the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Lets see, we could follow the first hand historic data, and using Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and these other idiotic prats of this ilk in the place of the jews (and gypsies, liberals, homosexuals, etc.) who were murdered, and then let us see how long they say the Holocaust is a fantasy?

I wish this kind of thing could be treated as a joke, but it cannot be. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and others like him really need a reality check, the only good thing about his constant irrational statements is that it keeps people aware just what a total nutter he is.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an attention whore. What he babbles sells to his political constituency. The man has no real power - that belongs with the Mullahs.

Not every Iranian agrees with nor supports the guy and what he represents. Just as not all Americans back Bush and his war and rhetoric.

The best way to treat these people is to let them say what they have to say then show them why they are wrong. Simple confrontation only emboldens them as evidenced by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad always going back to the 'Israel and or/holocaust' bit whenever he needs either a distraction or political capital. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his government is on shaky ground domestically. The economy is not exactly moving and the youth who are the majority in that nation are slowly looking to move their nation in a new more moderate direction.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There was no Holocaust. Didn't you know that.
There was no moon landing, and elvis is still alive, chillin' with 2pac and Biggie.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There was no Holocaust. Didn't you know that.
There was no moon landing, and elvis is still alive, chillin' with 2pac and Biggie.

Bob, you forgot to mention that they all now live in Never-Never land :cheesy:

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think this thread belongs in Politics. How many times are you going to post what a nutcase said? What are you trying to accomplish by that?

Jews were only a part of the holocaust and not the only victims. It makes me sad that the holocaust is associated with jews only. What's more questionable is whether some of the richest jews ok'd or even were the main sponsors of that event. There's a large body of evidence pointing in that direction. The poor jews were killed and Germany had to pay for it to those jews who weren't affected and they are the ones that profited the most from the holocaust industry. This is what makes me sad.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He is an idiot...but...the problem is the western nations that don´t believe his words....he is completly nuts...and he is capable of doing what he says.

Just see what he has ordered a few days ago...he ordered to ban wikipedia, youtube and amazon..he is starting to prepare his people to the next war. That´s very clear to me..

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
VisualDigits, go to the doctors you need some peniciline for your brain has been affected. It is simply the vast majority were Jews who were murdered by the Nazi's.

I suppose also according to you the Enigma code was broken by the Americans and King Kong really exists because you've seen it on a Holywood film!

ColdGin, unfortunately I have to agree with you.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
VisualDigits, go to the doctors you need some peniciline for your brain has been affected. It is simply the vast majority were Jews who were murdered by the Nazi's.

I suppose also according to you the Enigma code was broken by the Americans and King Kong really exists because you've seen it on a Holywood film!

ColdGin, unfortunately I have to agree with you.

Everything I said above is true. The richer jews paid for their freedom and escaped to America.

The Enigma code was broken by a team of Polish, British, American and French scientists.
source wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_code
The machine was broken by a number of parties, including Poland, France, Britain and the United States (the latter codenamed it INDIGO).

King Kong exists in your mind.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, someone paying a corrupt official to get themselves and their families away from Nazi Germany is an entirely differnt matter to what you stated in your first post here!

Quote:
What's more questionable is whether some of the richest jews ok'd or even were the main sponsors of that event. There's a large body of evidence pointing in that direction. The poor jews were killed and Germany had to pay for it to those jews who weren't affected and they are the ones that profited the most from the holocaust industry.

Strange isn't it when you challenge someone how suddenly they try and change what they said!

DaveZilla

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They just say that because it pisses off the Jews and they hate the Jews. By disputing it, they actually revitalise the subject and make more awareness of the Holocaust, not a bad thing anyway.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PapaStiz said:
Bob, you forgot to mention that they all now live in Never-Never land

and Mike Jackson doesn't "sleep" with little boys.

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to admit, its easy to whip up the uneducted masses.....

That is especially poignant while america chases its next garage.. What will america do.. hmmm I know take it up the tail pipe! Resources dictate they will do nothing and Iran knows that. Sad but true!

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What will america do..

What wil america do. What will america do. What will america do. The Freedom loving legitimate democracies of this world sure could use a second set of balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom