Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

IREIT and Domain Market Place = FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The last few months I have had two major issues with IREIT and DMP. I was quoted two prices for names, and went I went to buy them, I was informed that there was a mistake, and the prices increased dramatically. One went from $10k to $55k, and the other went from $500 to $500,000.

I had to liquidate a valuable name, under value to raise the quick cash to complete the first transaction. I was furious when they informed me that it was a mistake. I miss the good old days, when people were personal, and always delivered.

Domain Days 2024

Chad

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They did the same thing to me...their "domain sales" person told me a name was 10k so I agreed to buy it...only to hear back that she was not qualified to sell the domain.

Ok whatever.

It was sold shortly after to someone else.

They must have got a better offer than the price they quoted me.

Bad business people...but thats nothing new for that company.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is a horrible way to conduct business. Based on the responses from this and other domain forums, it looks as if this is nothing new. I find it funny that the person that provided me the incorrect quote(s) was Lauren Carmon, Sales Operations Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom