Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is anyone running this company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold at auction a domain name that closed on February 23, 2009.

The person who purchased this domain contacted me to inquire when would it be pushed to his account.

I mentioned that I was waiting on payment and notice from Sedo.

He related that the domain name had already been paid for.

Knowing how slow Sedo can be sometimes I gave them a couple of days to recover from the weekend and get back to work.

I looked into my account just a few moments ago to ensure that I did not miss any notifications.

This is what the last message shows in my account:

02/23/09 We have invoiced the buyer for the sale of your domain. As soon as the payment reaches our escrow account we will inform you and begin the technical transfer.

Hello?

Anybody there?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM SedoCoUk and ask them to ask accounting to update the transaction or email erich at sedo.com. He normally gets things done right away.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo can be very frustrating when they sit on the money for a couple of extra days or weeks. Once I had a buyer send me a screen shot of the paypal payment to sedo as proof...and the transaction still took about 3 weeks even with a push at the same registrar.

The best advice is to contact a well known Sedo agent and try to get them to update the transaction and get things moving again.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I hate saying it once again, but this simple step has always worked for me: with each email notification, REPLY describing what you did. If it asks you to push the domain, REPLY saying "I pushed xxxx.com to the Sedo account, please confirm". Only delays I currently have at Sedo are due to the weekends.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm having a similar issue with a couple pending sales (around the same period BTW). Maybe the buyers haven't defaulted yet... :)

S

SedoCoUk

I sold at auction a domain name that closed on February 23, 2009.

The person who purchased this domain contacted me to inquire when would it be pushed to his account.

I mentioned that I was waiting on payment and notice from Sedo.

He related that the domain name had already been paid for.

Knowing how slow Sedo can be sometimes I gave them a couple of days to recover from the weekend and get back to work.

I looked into my account just a few moments ago to ensure that I did not miss any notifications.

This is what the last message shows in my account:

02/23/09 We have invoiced the buyer for the sale of your domain. As soon as the payment reaches our escrow account we will inform you and begin the technical transfer.

Hello?

Anybody there?

Doc Com,

Send me a PM with the domain and I can look into this for you.

~Lisa

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
My most recent transaction, as the buyer - 6 days, including a weekend, same registrar (account push):

02/27/09 Agreement reached

02/27/09 Please send us your payment for the domain. The payment request for this sale can be found here. As soon as your payment reaches our escrow account we will inform you and the technical transfer can begin.

03/02/09 We have received full payment for this domain. Please await further instructions from your transfer agent. It is often the case that we have to go through certain preliminary stages with the seller in order to prepare the domain for transfer, so please be patient during this period.

03/02/09 In order to facilitate this transfer we have requested that the seller push the domain into our account at his registrar. Once the domain is in our account we shall unlock it and instruct you to put in a transfer request so that we can authorize it.

03/03/09 The seller of the domain has pushed the domain into our account. We shall now prepare the domain for transfer, and inform you when you can put in your transfer request. Do not start the transfer until you receive our email.

03/04/09 This transfer has been successfully completed!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
just call them

And lose out on all the attention? are you crazy?

You and I think a little differently than Doc, We would make that call or try to resolve our issues through Sedo before bringing it to a public forum, But not people like Doc, :no: they would rather captivate the attention of the forum by creating a thread, using the Sedo section for all their customer support complaints.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I did what Raider suggested (which, by the way I have) then Raider would have nothing to do and nothing to ***** about.

Getting attention?

Do you think for a moment that it is a sad matter that one would have to get attention on a public forum?

Has it every crossed that pea sized brain of yours that the issue is not DOC COM but the lack of customer service?

Look at the date.

This is not about Doc Com but you want to make it about Doc Com because of your twisted imagination and wanting "to get me".

This is about a sale, about an auction, about a date of February 23rd, about another person contacting me thinking the hold up is on my end, about a company that facilitated the sale, about that company previously being contacted via email, about shallow and hollow followup, and the pathetic reality that the only way to get things done and have someone from the company respond is a public forum.

That is what this is about.

But seeing that I am the object of your attention, raider, and have become an obession for you - and parading around here like some crazed ****ing witch thinking they have the answer for every thing and wants attention -

Then lets just stop here for a minute and give you the attention you so desperately lack in your life.

Lets make this about you,

What do you want raider?

Something bugging you?

Are you having a bad hair day?

Do you need to see the PM's already sent and the emails already sent to Gregg and Erich as well as their responses.

Tell me raider.

What can sedo do for you?

What can any other member do for you?

What can I do for you seeing that you really want to make this thread about you disdain and hate for me.

Please speak up.

--------
By the way, a PM was sent to Lisa

But Raider insisted I direct my attention to her.

webmxp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
take care that could be a scam

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lisa,

I just pm you another transaction that I haven't received any response. Please take a look. Thank you.

.biz

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now now.

You last two have gone totally off topic.

We shifted the attention to Raider.

This is no longer about Sedo or the buyer wanted to know what the hold up is.

This is about a forum member.

Please pay homage and respects to Raider before going any further.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Has it every crossed that pea sized brain of yours that the issue is not DOC COM but the lack of customer service?

Lack of customer service huh? I called Sedo last week and had a rep on the phone in less than a minute, He resolved my issue almost immediately.... So much for your "lack of customer service"

For someone who's been preaching how mobile phones are taking over our planet, I find it incredible, NO, I find it laughable that you wont use one! :rolleyes:

As for me seeking attention, I'm LMAO on that one.. I'm not the pathetic fool here who creates multiple threads everyday over trivial matters to fulfill a void in his life... These threads of yours are really becoming quite boring, especially your alarmist threads.

Do yourself a favor and give it a rest.

Sincerely,

The Witch :lol:

S

SedoCoUk

Doc Com,

I received your PM and just sent one back to you.

Thanks!

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom