Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is buying expired domains with linkbacks the way to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So what's the secret, buying expired domains with linkbacks the way to go? Or anything else that's hotter?

Domain Days 2024

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how do you get hold of one is the question, do you know of any expired domain with linkbacks?

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
flybuzz said:
So what's the secret, buying expired domains with linkbacks the way to go? Or anything else that's hotter?
It's not necessarily the way to go, but it's a possibility to get traffic domains. If you have the choice you should always go for direct navigation traffic though.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
commandercody said:

but where do you find a expired domain with backlink in first place, that tool is to check the link.

can someone explain how does these type in works? is it like i type in address bar? lets say i type in dn forum or dnforum but that does not take me here without me adding .com .net or what ever... so is this type in?

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Type-in is when you type in address bar www.cars.com when you are looking for cars (for example)
but where do you find a expired domain with backlink in first place, that tool is to check the link.
There are several list's out there, search on google and you will find them.

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but are those typin guaranteed traffic or just speculation? I just got burned register 20 typeins with no traffic...

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
flybuzz said:
but are those typin guaranteed traffic or just speculation? I just got burned register 20 typeins with no traffic...
Almost nothing is guaranteed... but there are tools that you can use to increase the success.

You register "20 typeins with no traffic" ?? What?? Why do you call expired domains typein domains??

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually they are just mispell generated by a program. I just registered them and took a chance. Ended with costing $200 for 30 or so domains with no traffic. Ahhh.... Not sure if that's same typein you refer to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom