Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

is domainindex down

SideDots

Level 3
Reaction score
I belong to domain index and happy with them ,but they have been down for me since yesterday

Is it up for others

I really would welcome the check...It is rare they are down this long, so I need to know if I need to try to contact them.

Thank you.

Domain summit 2024

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I belong to domain index and happy with them ,but they have been down for me since yesterday

Is it up for others

I really would welcome the check...It is rare they are down this long, so I need to know if I need to try to contact them.

Thank you.

It's look like it's down for everyone ...

Domainindex.com is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

SideDots

Level 3
Reaction score
Thank you. was afraid My ip had been blocked by mistake (as happens with sites at times) My register does it at times think they finally whitelabeled my static IP.

I like domainindex, but their customer service not as much as they might prefer.

Again thank you. I first found them down yesterday afternoon. I would think they would be back.

Of course I had hoped that about value drops and several others over the years....

SideDots

Level 3
Reaction score
Does anyone have an update or know how to get in touch. I would really like to know. Sadly I just paid my monthly fee and that doesnt feel great. LOL, never feels good but feel its worth it, and over the last couple of days I see I miss the service.

I hope they dont go the way many have. They have a pretty long track record...Would think they would have some sort of page, or redirect up while they sort things out.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators