Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is eNom URL forwarding/redirecting acting up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Has anyone experienced very slow or disconnected URL redirect/forwarding with eNOM DNS servers recently?

M

mole

Thanks for the reply, holy. I just noticed they are back up to speed. Does anyone know how to get one of those dedicated, reliable and fast DNS server hosting services with an ease-of-use interphase like eNom's?

eg

instead of

ns1.domain-services.com
ns2.domain-services.com

the whois looks like

ns1.________.com
ns2.________.com

where _______ is whatever you want it to be?

Any good DNS hosting companies out there you can recommend? I've got many names I need to redirect and it would be great to have a DNS I can call my own.

Thanks.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are some free DNS forwarding options but I believe you have to use weird shortened URLs instead of domains. If you are forwarding only a small percentage of your names I would suggest applying to Fabulous. You can both generate revenue and obtain offers on your parked domains while at the same time forwarding domains you need to. Certain domains I use the traffic directly to promote websites so I need to change them often. If definitely would be interesting in knowing about alternative options myself aside from setting up my own server.

NOTE: I would strongly advise NOT using ENOM's URL forwarding as you will loose a ton of traffic from pages not loading for several seconds if not at all.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
enom's dns hosting is the least reliable in the business... i still see alot of people using it but fact is, it sucks... anybody with a decent sized domain portfolio should sign-up with fabulous for a free wholesale account and enjoy all the other perks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom