Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is Exclusive the highest level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
I am going to upgrade, but I just want to know - is this going to be the highest level? i.e. are there going to be new levels in the future which will cost even more and have even more features and privileges or will this be the highest?

Thanks

Upvote 0

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whilst I can understand the question tigga, (and please understand that I don't answer on behalf of Admin), but I just wonder how could anyone make such a promise?
Things change from day to day, let alone year to year. In my business laws, regulations and advancements have meant that my customers now require different things than they did a year ago and costs have reflected that.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tigga, I wouldn't upgrade if I were you until I were clear on what I was GETTING. If you are simply upgrading for "the best features" and "highest access", you may easily be sorry three months down the line if something new is released. If you feel perfectly clear, and that your current assumptions about the service are probably true, then you probably won't have a problem as things move forward. The best question you could ask is "what exactly is my upgrade getting me that will justify the cost"? If you are upgrading simply not to be a second-class citizen, that may not be the best justification in the long-run.

~ Nexus

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that all Platinum Members will have a 30-day trial of the new section so it will be easy to make up your mind as to "what exactly is my upgrade getting me that will justify the cost".

M

mole

Originally posted by Mr Webname
Just a reminder that all Platinum Members will have a 30-day trial of the new section so it will be easy to make up your mind as to "what exactly is my upgrade getting me that will justify the cost".

Will we have to pay the $345 upfront to get to use this "trial"? Read somewhere that you pay first and will be credited back if you don't like it.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that all Platinum Members will have automatic entry to the new section until the end of September and that payment will not be required for this "free" trial. If any decide that they want to immediately upgrade or to upgrade after the trial then they will be able to pay for the upgrade.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom