Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is goldkey really that much better than sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

korzon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have some domains parked at sedo making me about $40 /month.
Some of them have some PR and backlinks.

I was about to give goldkey a try, but then they started having all this downtime and I hear they are still sucking.

Is it worth it to try them out in a week or two when they get their business in order?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the payouts are definately higher , but it takes yahoo/overture forever to look at your optimization requests , over a month now for mine with zero response from yahoo/overture so far on that point, some of the domains I put there goldkey hit the keywords on their own without me having to put in a request to yahoo, others they just put the general pages and I had to request keywords, no rhyme or reason., but in the long run you will make more money , one good point is since they implemented payouts for international traffic a couple weeks ago the rev has increased on my names.

Version2

while($awake) { code(); }
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been using Sedo, not really faring well there. So I thought I'd give GoldKey a try... Right now, I'm currently "evaluating" so I could not tell you which is better..although, my names at GoldKey are better "optimized" than they ever were at Sedo.

-Eric

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
korzon said:
I have some domains parked at sedo making me about $40 /month.
Some of them have some PR and backlinks.

I was about to give goldkey a try, but then they started having all this downtime and I hear they are still sucking.

Is it worth it to try them out in a week or two when they get their business in order?

You need to have your domains at GoldKey for 5 or 6 weeks to really see what they can do. The hardware problems that cut off a lot of traffic a week ago, appear to be fixed. I only use Sedo for foreign language domains and traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom