Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is it good to invest in LLLLL.COM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh_

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it good to invest in LLLLL.COM ?

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rajesh, the answer in my opinion is "no". The LLL.com investors quite rightly made money. Now LLLL.com is making a little money. But LLLLL.com is exponentially (literally) a VERY long-term investment. Plus, the possibility of them ever meaning anything is exponentially less likely. Why don't you consider LLL.org.uk - there's an opportunity with quite a few left at reg fee. UK is a large domain market.

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rajesh, the answer in my opinion is "no". The LLL.com investors quite rightly made money. Now LLLL.com is making a little money. But LLLLL.com is exponentially (literally) a VERY long-term investment. Plus, the possibility of them ever meaning anything is exponentially less likely. Why don't you consider LLL.org.uk - there's an opportunity with quite a few left at reg fee. UK is a large domain market.

First rate advice. I second that....

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with aZooZa on this one. All LLLL.com's was recently registered, which is crazy considering that there are 456976 different LLLL.com combinations.

There are more than 11,8 million LLLLL.com combinations and I see it less likely that all will be taken any time soon, if ever at all .. Thus there will always be LLLLL.com's available for registration and therefore their value can never get near that of LLL.com's or LLLL.com's.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i have regged one lllll recently- but only coz i liked the combination-

MCCCM.com :)

Nostrodime

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apart from as said some dictionary words and some "brandable" names (but hey what isn't brandable) the 5L supply is just too damn large I'll stick my foot out and say they'll probably never all be registered anytime soon.

but hey there are some nice 5L acronyms out there if your willing to search through the millions.

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rajesh, I wouldn't do it. There are a number of domainers out there who flip them now and get lucky with a few of them. Even as a long term investment I'd argue that you would be better off finding a good name and developing a site around it.

rajesh_

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for inputs. I see lot of ppl investing in LLLL.net now a days...any comments?

mspin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As the market went from lll.com to 3 char l&n combos and now LLLL's, the demand could go to .in or .cn before it goes to LLLLL.com. I have a LLLLL.com that I bought cause it is brandable sounding but you can get some great .in for under $4 for the first year and 14ish after that. place your bets;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom