Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is it just me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or did yesterdays update of stats take a big chunk of revune from what it was showing before. Yes I know it adjusts when they go through the audit process, but this was the biggest change I have seen since I started sending a few names back to them again about 2 weeks ago?

Just curious is all. I am moving some away from parked beause of that loss.

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I lost a little bit of revenue once the numbers were updated for yesterday but still my RPM for yesterday was $174.87 with a 100+ clicks. My clicks actually increased from the estimate as well.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suggest you give parked.com another chance, they are one of the best and most professional and customer oriented companies out there. The amount showing before the adjustment is just an estimate, it's yahoo that gave you less than parked estimated... Sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down, there is no way to accurately estimate the final numbers

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wasnt just parked. I lost over half my normal rev on pp

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The problem should be resolved, basically only half of our data was downloaded when our stats started downloading. We reran all of the stats again and it should be fine now.

Donny

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, the fix only made a $2 difference. Were the stats being shown before the audit wrong, or was the auditing of the stats wrong Donny?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My clicks are down from the norm, yet the # of visitors remains consistant with past pay periods, is it the same for you guys?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yesterday was kinda weird for me too I think..not a huge drop in rev but it was lower, today is higher...go figure

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domains averaging well over $1 at .30 cents last few days. hopefully that swings back soon.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Basically, in a nutshell, I in an effort to increase the speed that a certain process was taking I changed a unique index from just on date + domain to date + domain + country. Basically it did speed up the process but instead of having 1 entry per domain, we had 210+ countries in some cases per domain. Our system took the first one and said this is how much money you made. If a majority of your traffic is from one country on a domain you didn't see anything. If it varies quite a lot then you saw a big drop.

We fixed my mistake, reran the stats like we normally do and went from there.

The estimates system was never affected by this at all. This is just the final data that was affected only for Thursday.

Donny

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some do seem to be all over the place not Parked's fault but wow beginning of JULY FOREX clicks at $3.99 mid month $1.20 on some but overall I still believe PARKED the best service of any parking company

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's FINALLY getting better! :D
And YES...PARKED.COM is the BEST Parking Company out there now! :yes:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down, there is no way to accurately estimate the final numbers

I personally think estimates should be done away with, the benefits of having it seem miniscule to the headache we all get from it.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have no problem with it, however you're right... it is headache... it would be nice if they implemented an option where you can turn the estimates off, for those who dont want them

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Our estimates are averaging about .7% off right now, and that's one day high and one day low. So I'm not sure I understand the estimate issue.

But as with many of the requests that were made before we should have an option to remove estimates in the next week or so for those who don't want to see them.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom