Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

is it possible to display parking pages in German,Italian, French or Spanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I`d like to know if it` possible to have parking pages in other languages than English to target better locals.

Thanks

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedrive and google (for the ad feed) both use IP geotargeting afaik. This happens automatically. Not all templates have been fully translated though.

To check what your page would look like in a particular country, use the sandbox tool:
In your control panel, drill down to a single domain, click settings, click on the magnifying glass to the right of the keyword box, click "customize", chose a country and hit refresh.

hope this helps.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedrive and google (for the ad feed) both use IP geotargeting afaik. This happens automatically. Not all templates have been fully translated though.

To check what your page would look like in a particular country, use the sandbox tool:
In your control panel, drill down to a single domain, click settings, click on the magnifying glass to the right of the keyword box, click "customize", chose a country and hit refresh.

hope this helps.

thank you, I`ll try it!

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Italiandragon,

We have landing pages in 16 different languages, so there should be something for everyone there.
As pointed out already, we also return Google ads in every language they support. That is to say pretty much every language in the world.

Ed

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Italiandragon,

We have landing pages in 16 different languages, so there should be something for everyone there.
As pointed out already, we also return Google ads in every language they support. That is to say pretty much every language in the world.

Ed

Hi Ed, thanks for the answer, I`m quite sad about my NameDrive performarces lately...the earnings keep decreasing and even the CTR is getting lower and lower.

For example, if you can have a look at my folder named "austrian", there are many 3 letters .at that have just added to the folder (the date of May is wrong because I did add them in May but I actually changed their DNS only a week ago from the Registrar).
SO you can see some of them are getting everyday unique visitors like:
ble.at in few days, had 63 uniques but ZERO clicks. :(

And the total of that folder is: 98 views with just 1 click.....which makes a CTR of 1 %......and then the unique click was only $0.10

I tried to look what those 63 uniques have searched to get there but it seems no one has searched anything......so what`s type in traffic?

It`s quite depressive.

What can I do for the Austrian market?

Thank you

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do you have German language lander for those .at domains?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
italiandragon,

Looking at your stats, the $1.69 you have made this month is actually more than you have for the first 23 days of any other month.
I've looked at your Austrian folder and it is not very surprising that the CTR is not high.
For ogc.at, you have the keyword "mesothelioma lawyers", for "iza.at", car insurance quotes. Etc. This is the same throughout the entire folder. Not only are these keywords untargeted and in the wrong language for .at traffic, but it is also against our terms and conditions to set keywords of this nature on domains which have nothing to do with finance terms.
If you want our German team to set keywords in German, then we are happy to do so, but simply setting a bunch of High-paying, English keywords is not going to generate revenue.
Regarding ble.at, the traffic is primarily from the US, which means it could be bot traffic which is why it isn't interacting with the domain.

Ed

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
italiandragon,

Looking at your stats, the $1.69 you have made this month is actually more than you have for the first 23 days of any other month.
I've looked at your Austrian folder and it is not very surprising that the CTR is not high.
For ogc.at, you have the keyword "mesothelioma lawyers", for "iza.at", car insurance quotes. Etc. This is the same throughout the entire folder. Not only are these keywords untargeted and in the wrong language for .at traffic, but it is also against our terms and conditions to set keywords of this nature on domains which have nothing to do with finance terms.
If you want our German team to set keywords in German, then we are happy to do so, but simply setting a bunch of High-paying, English keywords is not going to generate revenue.
Regarding ble.at, the traffic is primarily from the US, which means it could be bot traffic which is why it isn't interacting with the domain.

Ed

Hi Ed, thanks for your reply, I`m sorry if I have done something against your terms and conditions, I honestly did not know this.
I had that set of 3 letters .at and thought I could test them with different high paying keywords and then see how to improve them but I also don`t know German.
I have been honest so I hope that Namedrive can understand my mistake and yes certainly I`d like a help from your German team.

Best regards,

Lorenzo Cesarei

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

hope this helps.

Hi again, i tried that but after I change the country and I save the changes, it seems that the system does not save the changes.
I tried several domains with different countries for different languages and when I hit refresh it showed me the change for example with Italy I could see the page with Italian words but after I close it and go back, it was like before.

:greenconfused:

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ciao Lorenzo,

There is nothing you need to save or do. The sandbox is just a preview tool, so that you can see what a page will look like in different countries. The pages are displayed in the appropriate language automatically, based on ip geolocation. Eg polizia.it it will be displayed in Italian in Italy, and in English in Australia.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ciao Lorenzo,

There is nothing you need to save or do. The sandbox is just a preview tool, so that you can see what a page will look like in different countries. The pages are displayed in the appropriate language automatically, based on ip geolocation. Eg polizia.it it will be displayed in Italian in Italy, and in English in Australia.

Hi, thanks but why for example:

ble.at

is getting 177 views with zero clicks?

Thank you

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hard to say.

according to Ed it's U.S. traffic - why would a .at domain attract U.S. views?

Have you looked at the searches (click on settings for the domain to see what people search for)?

A quick google search shows that BLE may be some kind of electrical/electronics equipment supplier in Austria. Try to figure out where the traffic is from, and what they are looking for.

Maybe your keyword isn't well targeted - I'm seing credit card ads on your domain here in VN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom