Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is it worth to became a Godaddy Reseller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
godaddy are good for one thing. accepting pushes.
then , at your leisure, transfer the bad boys out......to a decent registrar
save yourself grief
Pred

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
agree with Pred
godaddy like biggest coca machine.
cant bulk manager,cant deletes names 4-5 days.
unfit for large custs

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a reseller, service has gone down the shitter, poor support, and there is no longer any advantage to being a reseller.

I became a reseller to give myself price breaks on registering domains and hosting. Moniker's discount pricing to NamePro members and DNforum members is cheaper than even I can get with my reseller account. That's pitiful.

Hosting prices are okay when discounted and backorder is $12.95. When my account is up for renewal in 2008, highly doubtful I will stick with them.

There are always issues with my reseller, GoDaddy, or TDNAM's accounts. Email support is slow at best. No 1-800 service, slow to pick up, never have the right answer, always bounced around from person to person. In the meantime, you have to listen to Big Bad VooDoo Daddy over and over and over even though you opt out of it.

Been with them as a reseller for nearly 4 years now. Service has gone downhill. And I still can not get over the fact that they do not have 1-800 service. That is so basic and such a business courtesy.

If you're going to make me pay for the call, PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom