Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is my domain banned by google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I need help inquiring what happen to my domain varchar.com on google. Seems like all my pages on google are gone. They are no longer being indexed. Am I banned by google? What caused this? Couple months ago I was able to search for my pages on google. I use some program to submit varchar.com to google and now it is no longer shown. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks.

Domain Days 2024

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, looks like your site is banned.

it is hard to tell what exactly happened... and even harder getting re-indexed if you don't know what the problem is in the first place.

good luck :smartass:

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks. Looks like your taking a big time hit in alexa ranking and falling.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sarcle said:
Man that sucks. Looks like your taking a big time hit in alexa ranking and falling.

alexa doesn't really have anything to do with google indexing... but, if there were other domains pointing to varchar.com (url forwarding) boosting up traffic and what not... then there is your reason, that is why google banned the site.

dotcomgiant

Technologist
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you please share with us, what software you used to submit your site. There are lots of programs there which dont follow the rules while submiting the sites to search engines and eventualy leads to a site banning.

:)

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Resubmit your site to Google's crawler and they might unban your site within a few months ... I bought a banned domain before, developed it ... and it took months for it to be indexed by Google!

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I used to point all my domains to varchar.com before I learn about PPC parking. That's why Alexa's traffic was very high before. I recently removed them and I realized that I got banned. I don't remember the name of the program I used, but I downloaded it off the internet. I am not sure if that's the cause of it, so I don't want to bad month that application.

So what should I do? Should I dump the whole site and rebuild another? Should I wait a little while before putting the site back online? Is it okay if I still use the same IP address for hosting? Does the site need to have a complete different category in order to get unbanned?

I appreciate for any information that can help me unbanned my domain. Thanks.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You may just be in the Google Sandbox, Google It, I been in there for roughly month and expecting another 6 months in there, If none are indexed either banned or in the sandbox, Exactly same happened to me as whats happened to you, But im 99% sure im not banned.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between banned and in the sandbox? Does that means that it isn't permanent?

If I use another URL to replace varchar.com, will google know that it is the same site and ban the new URL as well?

M90

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't use automated software to submit to Google. You especially shouldn't use automated software to submit if you are already in the index. For one thing, there is no point and for another, Google states in their webmaster guidelines not to use automated submission software.

You also had redirects pointing at your original domain, varchar.com. Depending on the type of redirect and how these were 'viewed' by Google, your site may have been de-indexed for using dubious redirecting techniques.

It's difficult to say, really.

If you have dodgy stuff like hidden text, meta refreshes or sneaky javascript redirects, cloaking, etc., your site is toast. You would be as well creating another one using better methods.

If however, you can hand on heart, honestly say that there was nothing untoward happening on your site and it's removal from the Google index was unjustified, you can write to Google and ask that it be reincluded in the index. Don't hold your breath though. It can take months.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Kenni shown me that my domain isn't banned by google. Hopefully the search results will be back soon. :)

JoDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how exactly you found out that your site isn't banned by google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom