Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

is ovt w/e necessary for traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorgrad

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
been searching around for typo domains and ran into a domain that got me thinking....

can a domain have no ovt score and have the sedo listing show 600+ unique visits/month??

seems that with that much traffic there should be aleast a small ovt w/e score. I figure many of you more experienced domainers could shed some light into this.

Thanks!!

Domain Days 2024

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You definitely can be receiving lots of traffic without showing up with Overture w/e.

That being said, the case of the site with 600+ visits a month, it's possible that it was a developed site and it's redirecting to the Sedo listing. Or Sedo is simply tracking the number of visits. So while it might not get any type-ins, people are finding it with search engines.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes it is possible , I have many recieving typo traffic without having ovt score. Sometimes you will see a domian with overture score that gets traffic and then the following months never see the score again come up in ovt w/ext, but the traffic keeps coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom