Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

is parked.com responsive and reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenlake

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I moved some of my domains few days ago from DS to parked.com
Have problems and questions but a. so far have not received response to any email I sent them
b. could not find a telephone number fo call them.

I wonder what experience you guys have with them? are they at all responsive and reliable? with other PPC companies I usually get email replies same day.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've never had any problems with them. They usually answer email questions within 24 hours. When you are logged in check to see if you have an account manager assigned to your portfolio. Email them directly if you haven't already.

greenlake

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wrote my account manager as well. never got replies...
I guess I'll have to move my domains back to DS...

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always get replies when I contact my account manager. I am 100% pleased with parked.com - my domains are doing great and they have proved to be very reliable

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess when the boss is away, the kids will play. I was out of the country meeting with many domain registrars. Shoval, I remember responding you today. I never make excuses for any of our account managers, even ones that are moving 1000 miles away. But you can always send me a PM here, send me an email at [email protected] or you can send something to your account manager. As always if you feel your account manager is not taking care of you the way you think he/she should, please let me know and I will move you to another account manager.

Donny

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i also recommend using parked.com

nas7782

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just parked 11 domains there to test out the water. I like their detail stats and domain organization. It's nice to see an account rep assigned to you the moment you sign up. We'll see if their "auto" optimization is as good as DS.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like Parked and have been steadily moving more and more of my names over. The interface and landers are quite good.

I had an ongoing issue dating back a few months, but as soon as I contacted Donny, he had it promptly taken care of.

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It all depends on who is your account manager. In my experience Donny is more responsive, even while he is/was out of country.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
in the early days of parked, it was a very different story. Over the past few months, as a company they have really grown up and become more professional. They are definetly worth a try.

DonSimon should be cloned, as most other account managers just dont grasp the domainer way of thinking. Just my observation.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
in the early days of parked, it was a very different story. Over the past few months, as a company they have really grown up and become more professional. They are definetly worth a try.

DonSimon should be cloned, as most other account managers just dont grasp the domainer way of thinking. Just my observation.

In the early days, which was only a few months ago, but it seems like years ago at this point. Things were definitely different then. I remember the days waking up and seeing that we had added 100,000 domains to parked, and our new system only knew about 10,000 of the domains. Which meant that we had to train the system what the other 90,000 domains were. I remember arguing with our fraud team the first time we paid everybody that certain accounts shouldn't be terminated for fraud, but now my mom could have spotted it as fraud. But I also remember when Namestrands asked me to delete his account, he was the first and only person to ask me to do that. It was like the wild, wild, west back then!

A few months later and now we get to work with our partners on an individual basis, do a lot more customizing of deals and sites, and continue to make improvements to our system to help our partners, the advertisers, and ourselves. We have never and will never use some stock system by our search providers like some other companies. We think each domain is unique and no domain should ever be generic unless you want it to be that way.

So we have grown up in the past few months, basically because we aren't fighting fires anymore. We are able to develop and innovate new things that we didn't have time to work on before. In a previous thread on 12/05/2006 or 11 days ago I said that we have 1270 templates, as of today we have 1454, so 184 new ones in 10 days. It took us 5 months to get to 1,000 templates, it should only take us 2 months to get to 2,000 templates.

But we do still have a long way to go, some people who have left us after the first few months have come back and stayed. So we must be doing something right.

Enough rambling. :)

Donny

ClickEarn

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OOps

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
medaniels, You had me there for a second, I wasn't sure if that was for us or not. Hopefully not.

Donny

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.com is working great for me..Thanks Don.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I still wait for my reply...

Ticket = 8009

Sorry it's been a busy weekend for us, with the New Year, etc... I will respond to your ticket later today when I'm at the office.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom