Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is POOL.com part of Namescout.com ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if POOL.com is part of Namescout.com as seem to be connected ?

DG

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes - it part of the "doctor evil empire"

So would you think that this domain was "caught" by Pool.com

Domain Name: CLSC.COM
Registrar: NAMEGAME.CA INTERNET SERVICES CORPORATION
Whois Server: whois.namegame.ca
Referral URL: http://secure.bellnames.com
Name Server: NS1.VOODOO.COM
Name Server: NS2.VOODOO.COM
Updated Date: 17-jan-2012
Creation Date: 14-jan-2012
Expiration Date: 14-jan-2013

Registrant:
registrant_org:
registrant_name: Jason Newby
registrant_email: [email protected]
registrant_address: 1363 Woodroffe Ave, Unit B, Box 33057
registrant_city: Ottawa
registrant_state: ON
registrant_zip: K2C 3Y9
registrant_country: Canada
registrant_phone: 6137152950

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

namegame.ca points to Namescout.com

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We got domain names through Pool.com and, without asking our permission or giving any indication they would do this, they put the domain names on Namescout.com

I have been trying to transfer our two domain names away from Namescout for months now and am the point of extreme frustration.

Despite 100 attempts, they won't allow me to do something which takes five minutes with every other domain name registrar.

They don't answer their emails, there is never anybody there when I ring them (and it won’t allow me to leave a message), and there is never anybody on your live chat whenever I visit their website.

When I fill in the contact form on their site, I never get a reply.

Now our domain names are trapped on Namescout due to bugs with their system, and there's nothing we can do about it as they are uncontactable by any means.

Does anybody have any contact at Namescout please?

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Re your below message. the relevant Twitter accounts for Pool and Namescout are;

@poolauction
@Namescout

Personally I do not trust these 2 AT ALL. They probably are hoping to auction your domains if they are any
good. The whole system stinks with Registrars taking advantage of / abusing their positions. Join Twitter and
send them your message.

DG
We got domain names through Pool.com and, without asking our permission or giving any indication they would do this, they put the domain names on Namescout.com

I have been trying to transfer our two domain names away from Namescout for months now and am the point of extreme frustration.

Despite 100 attempts, they won't allow me to do something which takes five minutes with every other domain name registrar.

They don't answer their emails, there is never anybody there when I ring them (and it won’t allow me to leave a message), and there is never anybody on your live chat whenever I visit their website.

When I fill in the contact form on their site, I never get a reply.

Now our domain names are trapped on Namescout due to bugs with their system, and there's nothing we can do about it as they are uncontactable by any means.

Does anybody have any contact at Namescout please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom