Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is sedo traffic slow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainDealer

Professional Dealer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has the sedo traffic slowed down for you? It started, Since, yesterday !

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's part of the "tweaking" they've put in place.

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here we go again :-D

To answer your question no I haven't noticed a slow down in traffic personally, would have to give it a little while before I would say anything truly abnormal is happening unless my CTR suddenly plummets to 0.

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's pretty funny. My main names there have reg'd at least a 10% increase in traffic which also very neatly translated to a 40% increase in rev....

Keep it going guys !

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I've had an increase in revenue, but that's not due to a traffic increase. Sedo still blocks legitimate traffic. The revenue increase is due to higher paying rates from Google advertisers.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
I've had an increase in revenue, but that's not due to a traffic increase. Sedo still blocks legitimate traffic. The revenue increase is due to higher paying rates from Google advertisers.

frame all your sedo pages. there can be no mistaking traffic this way.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but you need to read my thread about "Sedo doesn't count all the beans". It's closed but the summary is that valid traffic is being blocked. And that particular domain is framed.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
I hate to say it, but you need to read my thread about "Sedo doesn't count all the beans". It's closed but the summary is that valid traffic is being blocked. And that particular domain is framed.

oh I have read that thread, from start to end :)

And I hear ya.. but my findings were somewhat different than yours.. I religously take a few high traffic domains and park them on my servers here and then just frameforward to sedo. I never really noticed that much of a difference after removing all the crap.. If anything on some occasions some of the crap I removed actually got through to SEDO..

Therefore I really cant understand your issues.. all very strange, but then again I am not in this game for the traffic.. I want to sell sell sell and SEDO is by far the best platform for this..

Anyway even knowing what I do about SEDO, I still trust them above and beyond anyone else.

There is a parking program very similar to SEDO launching next week or the week after, which is going to be something of a suprise to most.. and shock the hell out of the few. So we have options now as this market is going to really open up.

Things are happening Theo.. hang in there.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm having the best weekend ever with Sedo - happy with that - but as I said, it's only due to increased advertising payments. I wish Sedo would stop filtering out legitimate traffic. So far we don't know what happens when a guy from China clicks on an advertiser's link. Does Sedo get $$ from the advertiser but does not pay the domain owner a single red cent?

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
are you at liberty to tell us who is the new parking provider

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
are you at liberty to tell us who is the new parking provider

No.

RADiSTAR said:
I'm having the best weekend ever with Sedo - happy with that - but as I said, it's only due to increased advertising payments. I wish Sedo would stop filtering out legitimate traffic. So far we don't know what happens when a guy from China clicks on an advertiser's link. Does Sedo get $$ from the advertiser but does not pay the domain owner a single red cent?

LMAO... now that was a backhanded compliment if I ever saw one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom