Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is SnapName Fraud.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagbaazee

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends

I need your sincere advice and help so that i can get my payment from auction site - SNAPNAME.COM

About 6 month back i had visitied an "auction" site which sells domain names against bids. I had given my bids for one 3 digits domain name and go succeed at very high price.

I later sold the same domain name in the same way on the auction site - Snapname.com and won by concluding the deal.

It is now more than 1 and half months gone, i have not yet received the payment till date.

I have sent them several reminder requests but so far didnot get any positive reply from them.

It is therefore , i am very badly in need of your suggesstions that will make me help in getting my payments from them.

For Those , who have already come across these such problems, please help me out.

Your earliest reply is solicited please.

Thanks

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They hold payment if you didn't submit the tax form. They held my payment for that reason and took forever to respond. E-mail >
cleardot.gif
Theresa Armington <[email protected]>

cagbaazee

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
where to get tax form, it doensot mention at snapname

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The W8 form from the IRS ?

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is an online w-9 form when you go into your snapnames.com account and withdraw the funds see:

http://support.oversee.net/index.php?csid=02n300000001v7CAAQ

1. Login to your SnapNames account.

2. Click on the My Account in the title bar.

3. Then click on Seller Dashboards in the blue toolbar in the middle of the page. This will show you a default view of your Selling account at SnapNames.

4. Look under Financial Snapshot in the middle of the page. At the bottom, Available for Cash Out will show you the amount of funds that have aged and are available for disbursement.

5. Click on the link to the right, Request Cash out.

6. You will be taken to a new screen, SnapNames Seller Program Cash-Out.

7. Verify your payout preferences. The default payment method is by check sent to the address in your account. You can also choose to be paid by Wire Transfer or PayPal. If you would like to change this, please let us know.

8. Enter an amount of your funds available for cash out in the text box.

9. Click Submit

Funds are withdrawn from your account immediately. Payouts will be processed on Tuesday and Friday afternoons.You will need to either
check the Box that you are a NON US Entity of Fill out the online W-9 . This is required once per calender year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom