Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is the Bank Bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The link to the Bank from the Store Menu above shows Action does not exist :disappoin

Anyone else?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
check news forum

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where have you been, you missed the scam. We're all waiting patiently. Good thing you didn't lose any of your DNF$.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fab-, do you know what OCD is?
you keep repeating the same statement about the 'bank scam' and the certain ex member in every thread I have seen you :)
admins are dealing with it. no need to bring it up in so many threads.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the Admin's should have mass e-mailed everyone, that way DeCal and others wouldn't be repeating the same question. I regret for overdoing it, but DeCal and others are still unaware, which is just creating useless threads. BTW, they promised me & others that the bank would be open already. They could be more carefull about making promises they can't keep. They could have said that they're working on it, and they will post regularly to let us know their progress. BTW, if you've read most of my posts, they have nothing to do with this issue.

Final point. I've worked in the mental health area. I think OCD (if you're referring to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) is way overdoing it.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seeker is right. OCD. Every post OMGZZZ THE SCAM

We know, we know, we know, they are taking care of it :(

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fab said:
Where have you been, you missed the scam. We're all waiting patiently. Good thing you didn't lose any of your DNF$.

This is yet to be seen!
When bank is live only then we can tell if we did or didn't lose any of our DNF$.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No money will be lost from the bank and we expect it to re-open tomorrow pm.

New guards have been hired and a new vault is being installed tomorrow am.

-=DCG=-

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll be interested to know what your investigation discovered? Think a lot of DNF members would like to know more. It looks to me that it is not so simple as was represented couple of days ago. Usually 2-3 levels of cover is employed by the hacker. First they hack an identity which they use to hack another identity which in turn is used to rob the bank. You should be very careful about the guards you've hired and where the new vault is coming from. Experience shows that all these are related, sometimes inadvertently though.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you are overesitmating his abilities.

What he did was take advantage of a bug in the store hack for the bank that thousands of other sites use currently.

He bought dnf$ on one account, donated them to 2 other accounts and upgraded all 3 accounts using dnf$. Not much more to it than that. It didnt go 3 levels deep.

We can see all his donations to his other accounts.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom