Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is the economy really this bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobovia

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have 46 names parked on Parked.com and I made .15 cents in the last week. I give up.
ya got me internet...ya really put one over on me.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have 46 names parked on Parked.com and I made .15 cents in the last week. I give up.
ya got me internet...ya really put one over on me.
Time to truly assess the results.

Out of 50 names, how many really had traffic.
Out of those names, how many actually had clicks.
How much of the traffic converted.

If all of the above are dismal, move to another parking company and try the names there.

I just recently took all at Sedo that were under 20% conversion and put on Bodis.com.

Already seeing positive results. I will most likely them there for 30 days. At the end of thirty days, I will evaluate again. Those that are performing great at Bodis, I will leave at Bodis.

From there, I am not sure who I will trial with. Parked and NameDrive are almost predicable for me.

So, assess your portfolio at Parked, take some names elsewhere, and see how they do. To get an honest idea of performance, you have to commit to a minimum of 2 weeks but 30 days is better.

alanj878

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yah you forgot essentil info like doc said how much money were they making before and how much traffic . Economy is only bad for people who have consistent habits in my eyes if you are doing the samething you were doing when things were up just change what you are doing develope or change parking companies or liquidate and get better domains

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, way too many names are getting less than 1 cent per click...i can only assume this is foreign traffic but even US traffic is getting piss poor these days. the 5 bucks a click days are veryyy rare.

domainbartender

Your name server since 2008.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The highest amount I've gotten these days is just $1 something.. and it happens like once every few months :(

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
when i first parked with sedo earlier this year i was getting good conversions and higher PPC, the same names now are nor earning as much??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom