Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is there a problem with the PM system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of PMs that are marked as unread although the people have logged in after I have sent the PMs.
There are several such cases already. Initially I just thought that the recipients didn't want to read them. But since some of the latest addressees are concerned with the reading of the corresponding PMs, I begin to think that there is some problem with the messaging system.

Is there really something like this?

Domain Days 2024

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have maybe near ten messages for the last few weeks that have never become "read". And is seems really unlikely to me that the reason could be because of nobody of their recipients has read them... and some of them would read them for sure. I even delete some of my older unread ones but maybe the problem has been that they've never reached their recipient. :(

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the message you send is short enough, the recipient can read your message without having to open the PM. I have 42 unread messages. Am I ignoring those people? No, There messages are breif, short and to the point; and can be viewed without having to open each one up.

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes Andrew, I agree. So I have not written about this till now.
But I have sent for example pieces of css code yesterday to a guy that has wanted it and it cannot be read without opening the message for sure. And he has logged in since yesterday. Also I have sent some other long messages before. So this facts have made me a little bit suspicios. So I started this thread...

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Use the Mark All As Read function to flush the system if you have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom