Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is there a tool to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a tool to check multiple keywords in google at once to return resulst for that keyword...

Example

You type in 'keywords' in google and it returns 37,200,000 results
you type in 'blackhawks' and it returns 520,000 results.

I need a tool where i can type in a list of keywords like that and have it return all the results, is there something out there like this?

-=DCG=-

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes I have a tool that takes a .txt list of keywords, one per line, and returns a phenomenal amount of info.

#of searches in overture the previous month

# of total results

# of current Google adword campaigns associated with each keyword or keyword campaigns

# of current Overture ad campaigns associated with each keyword or keyword campaigns

and some other neat stuff, like you can search phrases with quotes or not.

I loaded in a list of 21 domains dropping today and 15 seconds later this is what I got(saved it as an html file for these purposes)

21 keywords

Now I s'pose your gonna want the name of it? well its a click bank product, your even advertising it here lol. Ad Word Analyzer $67 :party: (feel free to get there by the link on my example page)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting tool. BTW (I apologize if somewhat off topic), the website selling it is very good. I also noticed a strong similarity to your clickbank sales website and many others on clickbank, almost like they were made by the same person, hundreds of them like that with superb marketing sales copy and similar look and feel.

Would you mind sharing the informatyion on how the website was made by PM or Post, did you possibly hire Clickbank or someoine they recommended to make it?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Sharpy,

I have adwords analyzer but never saw the list function.

-=DCG=-

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you asking me that trader? The site's not mine.

Belongs to Jeff Alderson,
[email protected].
Xybercode, Inc.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sharpy said:
Are you asking me that trader? The site's not mine.

Belongs to Jeff Alderson,
[email protected].
Xybercode, Inc.

OH, did not realize you were offering it as an affiliate link referral from you?

I always thought that could not be done at dnf and was strictly enforced even if replying to a post but I may be wrong or the rule changed, not sure?

P.S. Your post makes it sound like you own that program unless I was not reading it right?

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No not mine. There is no affiliate link in my post. The link is on an external site that I own. Don't think that is a problem.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sharpy said:
No not mine. There is no affiliate link in my post. The link is on an external site that I own. Don't think that is a problem.

OK, did not realize that you can post a link to an external page with affiliate code on it. hmmmm......

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure either, but considering I took the time to run a report, and to upload an example for DCG to see, and anyone else, I'm not too concerned about it. Putting the link in was an afterthough really.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sharpy said:
Not sure either, but considering I took the time to run a report, and to upload an example for DCG to see, and anyone else, I'm not too concerned about it. Putting the link in was an afterthough really.

Pesonally I see nothing wrong with doing that assuming it does not become overdone where everyone starts doing it frequently and the forum gets saturated with it.

In fact, in my view I would even go so far as to say a direct link to your own sales page should be OK if done in moderation and also only upon specific request for info on what you are selling in a post. Of course I realize forum rules do not permit that however.

P.S. Congrats on the great son in your photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom