Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is there a way to skip the parking page at Sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want my domains to go directly to Sedo's "Buy It Now" page instead of going to a parking page with advertisements first. Is that possible?

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That doesn't answer the question a bit.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
At the registrar, set up a domain forward for each domain that points to the Sedo listing page.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is For sale lander available for your purpose.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That doesn't answer the question a bit.

It was silly of me to post my comment with out explaining myself Please accept my apology.

If you plan to sell your domain names above $1500 than you need to avoid being a victim to reverse domain name hijacking. Creating a simple landing page with a famous quote and a link to your email address is enough for end users to contact you if they want your domain name.

Keep in mind a reverse domain name hijacker will use anything to file a UDRP for $1500!

Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (often referred to as the " UDRP)

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How can they file a UDRP if trademarks are not involved, and how does going with a personal page versus a Sedo page protect you from UDRPs?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How can they file a UDRP if trademarks are not involved, and how does going with a personal page versus a Sedo page protect you from UDRPs?

A simple page with no advertising gives you ammunition and reduces your risk of loosing to a reverse domain name hijacker. Anything and everything will be used against you if someone is after your domain name.

Your chances of selling a domain name is the same if you point to your own page. Sedo is flooded with resellers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom