Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is There an English Language Site Where Can I Register a .AT at a Reasonable Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need to register an Austrian country code domain - .AT but am having trouble finding a reasonably priced English site to do it. GoDaddy charges $79 but they are only about $35 at many German sites. DomainDiscount24 has an English language site and only charges $38 but they want you to pay by international bank wire (expensive and time consuming) so I am not going to do that. Any ideas?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An update to this. I just learned that DomainDiscount24.com will take credit cards. I had only had one domain there in an account that SnapNames had set up after catching it for me. They apparently had set the payment method to wire transfer which I have now successfully changed. The problem is the domain I wanted it not available at the site because they have taken it off their system while waiting for a wire transfer (that isn't going to happen)! I wrote their support but in the meantime I would still like to know of other registration options (the name is still available elsewhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom