Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is there such a thing as "Invalid" Income on PPC through Yahoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello all:

I am auditioning several Aggregators that offer PPC revenues using feeds from Yahoo! I am with one now, but I'm not getting the service I want.

But one new aggregator posts on their site a long, long list of countries and states that any PPC revenue from a visitor from any one of these countries is considered "invalid".

I have always thought that income is income.

The excuse given is that Yahoo! does not pay out on cluckthrus from residents of these countries, hence the aggregator doesn't pay either. But, China, India (bang, there goes 30% of the world's population)....Japan??? just to name three from a list of well over 75 countries?

Am I being flimflammed?

Is there any link to Yahoo! that will tell me Yahoo!'s list of "approved" countries? And for that matter, Google's?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Domain Days 2024

totenmaske

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most of the major PPCSE's disallow traffic from many countries, especially China, due to the massive amount of click fraud from those countries.

For example - Chitika supported countries; US, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Finland.

I know I've seen a Yahoo/Overture list somewhere as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom