• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is there such a thing as "Invalid" Income on PPC through Yahoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveatvillassteveatvillas is verified member.

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
200
Reaction score
19
Hello all:

I am auditioning several Aggregators that offer PPC revenues using feeds from Yahoo! I am with one now, but I'm not getting the service I want.

But one new aggregator posts on their site a long, long list of countries and states that any PPC revenue from a visitor from any one of these countries is considered "invalid".

I have always thought that income is income.

The excuse given is that Yahoo! does not pay out on cluckthrus from residents of these countries, hence the aggregator doesn't pay either. But, China, India (bang, there goes 30% of the world's population)....Japan??? just to name three from a list of well over 75 countries?

Am I being flimflammed?

Is there any link to Yahoo! that will tell me Yahoo!'s list of "approved" countries? And for that matter, Google's?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Steve
 
Most of the major PPCSE's disallow traffic from many countries, especially China, due to the massive amount of click fraud from those countries.

For example - Chitika supported countries; US, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Finland.

I know I've seen a Yahoo/Overture list somewhere as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom