Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

is this a joke!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was bored today so decided to look up my stats logs of some one my domains, found one of them got 65 hits from hostname csccorporatedomains.com

Lookes them up, they are icann accredited, then after doing a quick whois on them looks like they were registered in Feb 2005! i take it it took 1-2 month to get accredited, but when i look at the number of sites on THEIR nameserver alone amazed me, 221270 websites ... thats just reversed ip to THEIR parked names, not to mention how many names they have that isn't parked on their servers.

Just wondering if anyone ever heard of them, i was wondering why got so many hits from their ip when they dont heven have a domain search bar on their sites!

here is the google results for csccorporatedomains.com http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22csccorporatedomains.com%22

Thanks.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's called referrer log spamming.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i dont get it, are they registrars? or domain sellers! hmm, i decided to ban them who ever they are after i noticed one of their jobs is to keep and eye on business domains / trademarked domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom