Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is this ad deal worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got offered a ad deal on a big site for $100, it's a PR5 site and he said the people who have advertised on there before have averaged about 20k clicks...I don't know much about rates and what I should get for my $$$ when it comes to advertising, so is this good?? Don't wanna spend $100 if it isn't, would you do it?

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ross1982 said:
I got offered a ad deal on a big site for $100, it's a PR5 site and he said the people who have advertised on there before have averaged about 20k clicks...I don't know much about rates and what I should get for my $$$ when it comes to advertising, so is this good?? Don't wanna spend $100 if it isn't, would you do it?

20k clicks and only a pr 5....hmm

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
20k clicks for $100... hmm. Is it a static link or a rotating banner? It sounds like crap to me. The PR 5 doesn't have much to do with it as the owner could purchase ppc engine traffic or they could have a high ranking on some strong terms. I would be more worried about the $100 for 20k clicks.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the PR has to do with it unless you ahve a higher PR with few links in and are worried about it bringing your rank down but in terms of traffic the PR has nothing to do with it.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Togoodhlth said:
Not sure what the PR has to do with it unless you ahve a higher PR with few links in and are worried about it bringing your rank down but in terms of traffic the PR has nothing to do with it.

Find out how long it took them to average 20k clicks..

1 day/1 week/1 year/1 decade :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom