Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is this an all time low for eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL...I love it when people bid to piss offer the seller

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't that be moc.remmuh.www.? :D

Now maybe if you register the backward version of: aToyota.com, you might have something.

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I bid $10,000.00 backwards for the domain, I think the price might be pretty close to an accurate appraisal: 00,000.10$

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ebay will punt it anyway as it's a non-vehicle item posted directly in a vehicle catagory.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I guess if you want to show off by putting that domain reversed on your vehicle, so that people see it in their rear view mirror as HUMMER. But that's stupid as well, 'cause you would not be owning Hummer.com

Gail

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess if you want to show off by putting that domain reversed on your vehicle, so that people see it in their rear view mirror as HUMMER. But that's stupid as well, 'cause you would not be owning Hummer.com

Or maybe it is the opposite theory - that people are used to seeing REMMUH in their rear-view and unconsiously translate it into Hummer, so if you have remmuh...but then it should actually conform to adoptabledomains idea remmuh.moc (to be consistent).

how about krejatahw.moc? :razz:

schmidte

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe the bidder thinks he's getting the Black Hummer, why would there be details about the vehicle (under picture) if they were only selling the domain name. hmmmmmmmmmmm!!

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Unknown Item

Sorry, the item does not appear to be a valid number on eBayMotors.Please go back and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom