Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Is this niche of domains any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't usually register domains for resell so I wanted some opinions on a niche of available domains I came across.

agent-texas.com, agent-NewYork.com, agent-california.com, etc.

All kinds of variations are available, agent, realtor, states, cities, etc. I liked agent better than realtor because it can have several meanings.

Might they be worth $50-$100 each for end users or should I dump them while I have the chance?

Domain Days 2024

mppedersen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They might be ok if they were developed and had traffic, but as just a domain I can't see them being even worth the registration fees. Some people might argue with me on this but I am not a big fan of hyphenated names at all.

If they were worth anything would they not already be registered?

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If they were worth anything would they not already be registered?

I tend to think the same way but I found these interesting. Was thinking if I was a real estate agent, travel agent, etc. in a certain state or city, I wouldn't mind having that web site name on my business card.

There are so many variations available that they can't really be considered unique. I'll probably dump them if no one has any positive thoughts on them but I figured they weren't bad considering the somewhat contrived names you often see put up for appraisal.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hyphenated names are worthless, unless you have something like home-equity-loans.com ... If I was a california agent, I might even rather have california-agent.com which is taken. It is almost an impossible rarity where you happen to type in an available domain into a registrar, and that domain has an instant resale value. These days have ended, unfortunatly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom