Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is This Site - DNF - The Best Site For Selling a Domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambassador

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is This Site - DNF - The Best Site For Selling a Domain? If not, what site does DNF suggest for offering a domain for sale (e.g., GoDaddy's auction service, SeDo, etc.)?

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's the best selling place. I tried my domains for sale at this forum in the past. I made a few bucks. It could be that my domain sucked.
Even if your domain is great, you won't get the best price because most of us here are resellers. Resellers are looking for reseller deals.

The best way is to try it out and see if they sell. This is the place where most domainers congregate.

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF is a great place to list domains, but most go for wholesale/re-seller price, which is what you can expect if you are trying to sell names quickly.

You will receive the best prices for your domains from endusers, and truthfully they are not usually here. For that purpose it is best to list your domains everywhere (sedo, godaddy, etc.), and have a for sale link or offer page on the domain name itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom