Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is this valuable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSNet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To all of you Aussie's out there I have a domain that is sure to please. Im sure you have heard of the BRAND NEW startup airline Australian Airlines... Here is what some news media are saying:

Chief executive Denis Adams said he believed the flights would bring in ''tens of thousands'' of new tourists to Australia yearly.

''Bookings are exceeding expectations for a period right through to April next year,'' after the first of four Boeing 767-300s belonging to Australian Airlines touched down in Sydney.

The airline will employ about 250 staff, including 50 pilots and 180 flight attendants. Adams said many of them will be former workers from Ansett, an Australian airline that collapsed last September.

I have just purchased the domain name FlyAustralian.com
The word FLY has been used before airline names for various other companies such as Vanguard Airlines which was www.FlyVanguard.com and many others. I feel this name has great potential and I hope it sells

What should I do? Can I contact the company and ask them to buy it or what? Thanks!

Sincerely,
-John-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom