Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is this website legit greekmusic.pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclonevibe2

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could someone help me, I believe that a friend of mine is being misled by this website. From what I can tell the admin is just setting the view count to whatever he/she decides to.
I can see from different traffic checks and whois that it is relativaely new and that it has a terrible alexa rank and how 90% of the videos go from 2 views to 17k views instantly with no likes or comments,
which doesn't seem very legit to me.

So could someone with more knowledge of this sort of thing, help find some definate proof that this site is a scam, expecially the video by 'Dynamic Range' ( look in the top videos bit )... I understand it may have a few hundred views due to facebook, but it definately doesn't have as many views as it says.

greekmusic.pro

Last edited by a moderator:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Who says whatever they are saying, and where?

cyclonevibe2

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Via private messages. I just want others oppinions on weither the admins is fiddling view counts etc, as I believe that this website definately isn't recieving 100k+ views a day, but view counts would state otherwise -_-

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Via private messages. I just want others oppinions on weither the admins is fiddling view counts etc, as I believe that this website definately isn't recieving 100k+ views a day, but view counts would state otherwise -_-

first, what is your/your firiends interest in this website?

second, we would need to see or be able to read all correspondence between you and the other party, otherwise it's your side versus the other

also, between you and your friend, maybe neither of you should be trying to label/libel someone as scammer , until both or one of you, knows how to verify what needs to be verified on your own.

additionally, alexa rank by no means, is an accurate indicator that a website or domain "doesn't" receive traffic.

finally, if you feel suspicious, then why bother?

cyclonevibe2

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe I didn't mean it in that way, its more of a dispute with a friend regarding the legitamacy of the website in general and weither the view counts are fiddled etc.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the legitamacy of a website in total is one thing

a dispute about claims for number of "views" for a video that being shown or has a link on that website, is another.

in any event it sounds like a trivial matter

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So which member PM'ed you with this domain, I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom