Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Is This What We Have Become?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
addicted.jpg

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
man if only the coffee pot was that close to my computer :laugh:

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow! Where can I get an LCD Monitor that size and how much does it go for... any mail-in rebates?

M

mole

So long as the view is a Microsoft interphase, I can figure it out :laugh:

Gail

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, we need to add some virtual family and friends to the scene on the monitor (and they should be bugging me to get OFF the computer)...then it would be MY life...

M

mole

Moral of the story : Live an online as well as OFFLINE life. That way, if either fails, there is at least a backup system.

I believe that the next surge in the Internet will be 100 times more rationalised, and that the flow of funds will come from OFFLINE businesses deciding on and creating another media channel for online.

Think OFFLINE first, then think how online can help.

The dotcom boom era was an economy on drugs, so stop dreaming about why you missed the boat when you thought any crappy name would bring you thousands. if not milllions. Think real, Think OFFLINE.

Maybe then, you might just start, to understand the law of the farm. :rolleyes:

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Moral of the story : Live an online as well as OFFLINE life. That way, if either fails, there is at least a backup system.

I believe that the next surge in the Internet will be 100 times more rationalised, and that the flow of funds will come from OFFLINE businesses deciding on and creating another media channel for online.

The dotcom boom era was an economy on drugs, so stop dreaming about why you missed the boat when you thought any crappy name would bring you thousands. if not milllions. Think real, Think OFFLINE.

What about if you already bet the farm on online biz? :D

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReignDomain
Is This What We Have Become?
Yes.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Put some wheels on that chair - add a cat sitting on the table - and throw in a few dozen empty 'Stouffers' boxes laying around - and it could be a picture of my place. :D

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom