Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Islamic oriented domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpadc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ok just wanted to ask u, i was kinda looking around for some islamic / muslim oriented domain names cos i collect and build sites based on that

i found islamic.net on Sedo

was interested on it so i tried to make an offer..the dude responded me and made a counter offer of 50,000 EURO (59,790.02 USD , £33,796.91)

would someoen seriously be willing enough to pay SUCH a high amount for a domain name esp if its a net or something?I mean wud any of you guys pay that much? just looking for opionisnn

i just had a look scouring thru Sedo and all checking domain names which have i guess no meaning and obscure going for figures of XX,XXX

Quite Strange i dont understand the reason behind such high prices

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it is worth alot especially with this extension islamic.net - islamic network, now islamic.com would sound even nicer :)

mpadc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeh well funny thing is i made an offer a few weeks ago i got offered it for 25,000 Euro then just a few days back i got offered it 50,000 eur no idea how it managed to jump + 25,000 within a few weeks

oh well nvm lol thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom