Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

issue transferring names from SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am having a problem transferring a name away from snapnames, the 60 day period is over, its unlocked etc. anyone here that had similar problems before? Anyone from snapnames here that can help? Thanks

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you be a bit more specific ? Do you have an error message ?
First you should log in to the registrar, unlock the name, also I think the EPP code is initially blank so you should make up one (mix of letters/digits for example) then update.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
when I try to transfer it to godaddy, godaddy says its not available for transfer, they just give a bunch of general reasons like 60-lock, unlock etc...none of which match the case..

robmac

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have had a couple of domain transfer probs with snap, however i ping them an email and they sort it out very fast ( at least they have for me )

Kjel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domainah: Please email support(at)snapnames.com and describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Roger (our Customer Support Manager) and his crew will then get you squared away as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom