Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Issue with SiteParker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have an on-going issue with them where they only paid me for traffic they wanted to pay me for... a lot of my traffic is international traffic & it seems they didn't want to pay me for that.

I found this in theor TOS:

Payment

Each month Publisher will be paid a commission of seventy percent (70%) of Revenues. "Revenue" is defined as revenue received by SiteParker from Publisher's participation in the Program from traffic generated from the United States and Canada during the prior month less any amount the SiteParker determines, in its sole discretion, was the result of improper use of the Publisher Site and as such revenue is otherwise calculated or adjusted by SiteParker to take into account any exclusions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, exclusions based on SiteParker's fraud rules and any other adjustments made by SiteParker in its sole discretion. This commission will be paid to the Publisher in U.S. Dollars (USD) within ten (10) days after the end of each calendar month if it exceeds fifty dollars ($50). In the event that the commission is less than such amount, the Publisher will be paid thirty (30) days after the end of the month in which the total amount of Revenue collected and unpaid to Publisher exceeds such amount. Publisher agrees and acknowledges that Siteparker will not make payments via PayPal for amounts over $1,000.00. In addition, Publisher must provide SiteParker with accurate contact information, including accurate physical address and email, or payments will not be made. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in the forfeiture any unpaid earnings and result in the termination of Publisher's account. Further legal courses of action may be considered to enforce SiteParker's rights under this Agreement.

However..... this would have been alright, but the thing is the reported revenue was showing revenue for all my traffic/domains.... they paid me about 20% of what the reported revenue was.... now, if they don't pay for international traffic, then why are they showing me all month that I am earning money with all my domains, even the ones with international traffic? There was no statement I could find in their terms about the reported revenue being subject to audit after the month to take out "invalid earnings" from international traffic & hence...... wouldn't reporting to me a much higher amount & paying me another amount be fraudulent activity?

I'm just looking for some advice on what you guys think so I can decide if to take this any further.

Thank you!

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its not so much the statement about the US and Canada traffic its the "sole discretion" in the next lines that got you,

"prior month less any amount the SiteParker determines, in its sole discretion, was the result of improper use of the Publisher Site and as such revenue is otherwise calculated or adjusted by SiteParker to take into account any exclusions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, exclusions based on SiteParker's fraud rules and any other adjustments made by SiteParker in its sole discretion. "

I would not pursue it legally as it would cost you more money in the end more than likely.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is absolute crap! If they weren't accepting your traffic, they should have let you know from the start. Don't know much about SiteParker, but it seems some of these parking sites are very unprofessional and their behaviour borders on illegal. They tied up your traffic for all that time!
Never had a problem with DomainSponsor or TrafficClub so far.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another piece of sh*t of the industry which think screwing people will make them rich quick. Warning for everyone.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your input....... so it seems they can legally get away with what they are doing? They won't last long at this rate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom