Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Issue with the search function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have always been using the search function on DNF to look up my threads in order to edit them or add to them. This has been as easy as searching for threads started by username 'pcproffenno' and then I got all my threads sorted, newest first and descending.

With the new DNF upgrade I'm able to search all threads started by me, but they are all mixed up (I get new threads and old threads all mixed together), which makes it very hard to find the specific thread I'm looking for.

Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?

Upvote 0
C

Chuck

When I click your profile and view all threads by you, I get them all in order of newest to oldest. How are you searching for them yourself?

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I click your profile and view all threads by you, I get them all in order of newest to oldest. How are you searching for them yourself?
when you search via username on the actual search page you only get the threads started by you.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Oh, I've never done it that way, but I see now that it works.

I usually click the 'Search' button in the right corner (which is now a magnifying glass), type in my username in the "User Name" field, sort after date.. Oh wait.. I didn't sort after date did I .. ? :blush:

Ok, it works just fine. It's just me who is fooling around. Sorry. :)

Thanks Admin! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom