Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Issuing an invoice - What does it mean for you Americans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Many people continue to ask us for an invoice every time we sell a domain or we offer a service but here in Italy you need to have TVA in order to issue legal invoices and you've to pay taxes on them.

Now my question is the following: what does it mean for you, American citizens, issuing an invoice when you sell something "online" ? Have you to declare and to register it ? What kind of taxes should you pay on the same ?

In few words, I could look for an American partner to solve all my problems; please, tell me more :)

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
appears from your thread post, that your 'buyer' seeks a printable hardcopy invoice @ purchase time.. no sweat.. it's a common request.. they will use this invoice probably for a tax deduction for their business at year end.

You can easily create a 'generic' invoice form.. let me know if you need assistance.

I

ilikebeer

Also, if they are requesting an invoice to claim as an expense on their end. Be prepared to claim that income on your end.... just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom