Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

it.com it.com Domains Welcomes BMX World Champion Veronika Stūriška as New Brand Ambassador

Reaction score
Veronika Stūriška, an 18-year-old athlete representing Latvia, is receiving support from it.com Domains to follow her dreams to new professional heights, starting with the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris.

Veronika Stūriška, a BMX World Champion and a Paris 2024 Olympic athlete, has become a new it.com Domains brand ambassador. Sharing the passion to dream big and to make bold moves in the race to success, Veronika embodies the core values of the it.com Domains brand, and we are proud to support her career.

Named the best cyclist in Latvia in 2022, the 18-year-old athlete bagged the gold at the BMX European Racing Championship in the Under 23 category and also at the BMX Racing World Championship in 2024. Soon she will be competing at the 2024 Olympics in Paris.

“We are honored to be represented by Veronika Stūriška, a young yet globally renowned athlete who shares our ‘Dare to Dream’ brand vision. As a brand, we feel a strong connection to sports; our partnerships with the World Aerobatics Champion Maciej Kulaszewski speak to that, as does our work with World Chess, an organization promoting the mass market appeal of chess globally since 2012. On this mission to help athletes make their dream careers come true, we are thrilled to support Veronika at the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris and beyond,” says Andrey Insarov, CEO of it.com Domains.

“I’m happy to become an ambassador of it.com Domains. It’s amazing to know that there are people who believe in me and support me. With the brand’s help, I’m keen to show the world what you can achieve if you stay focused, push forward and have fun along the way,” says Veronika Stūriška, a BMX World champion.

As Veronika is getting ready for her first Olympics, we at it.com Domains are wishing her the best of luck and keeping our fingers crossed for her triumph.

Stay up-to-date with company news – visit it.com Domains blog and follow us on social media.

Continue reading on the it.com Domains blog...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom