Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

itrader exchanges

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacyT.

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you do when you've sold someone a domain - everything went smoothly, you left them positive feedback - but they haven't done the same for you?

It's been about 2 months - I sent the member one gentle PM reminder, as I don't want to harass them over it. But when I don't do a lot of transactions on this board to begin with, every itrader helps. The member isn't very active, but they've been on the board since - and my PM has been read. Do I just let it go? Have many of you run into the same issue? It's really not very nice :disappointed:.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
some people are like that -

they don't say "thanks" or "you're welcome"

you just keep doing how YOU do! :)

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Drop them a PM, they probably just forgot or something..

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it sometimes happens. I really don't understand why some people do that, it doesn't cost anything nor does it take time, but the fact is that you will come across this behavior every once in a while. The good thing is that this does not happen so often, at least from my own experience I think that there is only a handful of people that will not leave a TR after a good transaction.

But hey, no big deal:) As biggy said, move on and keep doing what you do.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keep sending PMs, email them, try to look up for their phone number in Whois...

HWW

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would leave it at one more friendly PM explaining your situation.
I understand you wanting credit for a good transaction to build your reputation on the board but harassing them via multiple PMs and emails may not be in your best interest so if they don't reply just move on to your next deal and hope that they take the time to leave you your rating sooner or later.

T

tekz999

Based on my experience, 90% will leave fb once you have left them fb. In a scenario like this, it is up to them to leave fb or not. What I suggest is if you want more fbs, then provide more services. Focus on the bigger picture.

MacyT.

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Keep sending PMs, email them, try to look up for their phone number in Whois...

I was thinking take it one step further and show up at his house one AM with a laptop in hand, ready to go :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks everyone for response - moving on and doing my thing is what I've done. I just happened to remember it today and got kinda pissed!

Tekz999 - it's not that I'm looking to build up tons of itraders. If I were, I'd just buy more domains off the forum. The majority of my domains I'm not looking to sell anytime soon. I would just like to be acknowledged for a good transaction, like anyone else here. People are wary of less known members and should be. Big Picture/Small Picture - it's all part of the same grand plan!

T

tekz999

Frankly speaking, the world of business is tough. If you got depressed because someone have not left you a positive feedback. I want you to think again. As long as you are legitimate and honest, people will know regardless of the itrader. Welcome to the world of business. This world is fierce and the fittest survive. Move on with life, and go get more deals done.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was thinking take it one step further and show up at his house one AM with a laptop in hand, ready to go :smilewinkgrin:

If it was me, don't forget a pair of sausage, egg & cheese McGriddles. :smilewinkgrin:

As others said, if you deal in an honest fashion, then don't worry, as you conduct more business you'll get more positive feedback.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A lot of people don't exchange itrader, i rarely bother unless the other party asks or does first.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There have been a few times where a did a transaction that I wasn't happy with a couple surprises.

I didn't want to leave a negative or neutral itrader.
But, I wasn't going to comment that a person was honorable and connecting my reputation with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom