Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

iTrader Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello DN Forum staff.

There seems to be iTrader problems with your vBulletin. It's caused because of your constant URL and frequent modrewrite changes to URLs. You have it formatted so that if you want to submit feedback and link to the thread, the URL has to be in a format that no longer exists. (sale-thread.html - it's now like thread001.html)

Please fix this. Also, I feel URLs should be mandatory in iTrader. It's a lot more professional and actually allows feedback to be backed up, know what I mean?

Cheerio.
- King Justice :rockon:

Upvote 0

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not every transaction will have an URL though, for example one member has a service in his or her sig. Another member contacts them and hires them. Both members have a good experience and leave eachother feedback.

No URL there. But then again, you can't leave eBay feedback for an item sold outside of eBay either.

I'd like to see a mandatory URL as well. I'm just playing Devil's Advocate for a bit. :)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, been broken for awhile. I couldn't add a url to my trader rating a few weeks ago.

I

impactadmin

it is also being worked on.

With changes to the software with upgrades, some issues tend to occur.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see, but I do not understand such delays. I don't recognize these problems as big ones nor dramatic ones as a coder. Is it caused by the hacks you have installed for vBulletin? If so, then why have them? I mean honestly...DNF is powered by a lot of hacks which can prove as a bad thing - I mean once one is exploited the whole forum is subjected to security vulnerabilities...why not just integrate vB with unique software or a CMS that already has such features? :-\

I'd love the iTrader to work properly...this is a pretty big forum and proper feedback linking, etc, is preferrably a must. On another note, I'd also love to see the BBCode working properly again.

Thanks.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has this issue been fixed yet? Can an administrator pay attention to this? We paid our money.

Be quick to fix this. Personally I am getting impatient.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
we are installing a fresh vb 3.61 this weekend and switching dnf to it as soon as its done to fix alot of these issues that have been around for a bit.

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

The update should resolve the issues have occurred over the last weeks.
It seems that with some of the new updates from vbulletin, some of older hacks that werenot supported by 3.6 had some issues.

With the new update, these issues should be resolved.
Thank you for your patience.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good news, thank you.
I think this forum has a bit too many hacks, in all honesty. The only necessary ones are iTrader and maybe the currency hack. vB already has a membership feature and all that good stuff.

I

impactadmin

You are correct and we are working on eliminating some of the less needed hacks and working with the most important ones including the store and itrader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom