Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Its been two days since I "won" a domain..

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But I still don't see it in my account with the registrar.

The domain was registered to "Pool.com In Trust" on Monday. I got the "congratulations" email on Tuesday morning.

I'm supposed to go to domains2be.com to get the domain - after I log in it redirects me to Namescout (I think that happened before) but I still don't see the domain in my account.

Pool did charge me Tuesday morning for the domain, too.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah...I avoid pool at all costs...only put a backorder there if there are multiple backorders on other sites.

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey draggar,

I assume this was a .ca domain? If so, sometimes it does take a little longer to process a CA because a couple of things have to happen once we determine who the domain shodl be registered to (for example we have to wait till the end of an auciton in some cases). First, payment has to be procesed and usually that's pretty quick... :) Then, we need to merge the domain from the account where it was first registered at CIRA into your account and that sometimes takes a bit of time because of the email approval process.

I am glad to hear that you managed to get it sorted out on the phoen but am disappointed the email support did not work well. I will look into that.

Richard Schreier
CEO, Pool.com

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, that is very odd, I will take it up with my CS guys to try to make sure it does not happen again, thanks for the heads up.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NP and if you can look into my account (same username) and see the phone rep who helped me, buy him a slice of pizza or two for me? :D

I'm sure my issue was a simple one but he was very courteous and was able to resolve the issue quickly.

If no pizza is available, at least give him a pat on the back and tell him I said thank you.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom