Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

It's best for sellers to list a price

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeswedo said:
Suggestion: This would be a lot easier if you place a price per domain. I am finding that too many offers are a waste of time because owners are looking for much more than the offers.

About the above suggestion copied from a new sales thread:

That is the main reason I rarely make blind offers anymore or even inquire with a post or PM. It's almost always an exercise in futility. All it seems to do in most cases is waste everyones time and energy as the sellers price can not normally be justified. I now ignore most sale threads where there are no prices stated. At least a price range could be given, or a lowest expected price.

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree. Unless a domain really catches my eye I don't bother with sending a PM.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eSology said:
I agree. Unless a domain really catches my eye I don't bother with sending a PM.

Right, one example of this out of dozens of first hand examples is a well known seller in the U.K. who offered a name for sale in 2 different venues for stated prices of $25 to as low as $15. However, only a few mos later I pm'd him about buying it when I saw it listed in a new sales thread with no price stated, and we could not agree on a price even though my offer from what I recall was $110. Again, just one of many examples of failed offers.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
It's best for sellers to list a price
It really depends. From the buyer's perspective, yes: because he will then not waste time on those that are out of his price range. At the seller's end however, he may get offers better than he would have expected; of course, the tradeback would be to lose some potential clients like me who don't like making offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom