Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed iWhois.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD FOR $75 to a forum user. (thru pm)

okay guys, ive decided to sell this website, its unique because it combines quite a few of the tools found on different websites into one, its getting a little traffic already and i havent even advertised it properly!

Min: $65
Increments of $10.
BIN$ 150

Notes:
Paypal Only.
All questions will be answered so ask away.
Biding like thread so bid away.
Bid Closes when i feel a good price for the website has been fetched , most likely in 5 days max.

Domain Push through NameCheap.com
The Website will be zipped with a .PSD for the layout (Custom Made), it will include all rights for that layout, yours to do whatever u wish with, the scripts which are already configured and ready to go and basically all you will need to do is unzip and re-upload and tada you will own the site.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only the landing page utilities work - is that right? Also, your might consider making the whois a referral system, so you go first to rs.internic.net, get (parse out) the registrar whois, and pass the query to the correct regsitrar and then return that. I get a 'whois not found' type message for spacetrips.com.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
Only the landing page utilities work - is that right? Also, your might consider making the whois a referral system, so you go first to rs.internic.net, get (parse out) the registrar whois, and pass the query to the correct regsitrar and then return that. I get a 'whois not found' type message for spacetrips.com.
could u elaborate on this, the link pop. and the search index tools work fine for me, and i did add a referral system, if you do a Web Whois, and a domain is not found, it will tell you that it may be available for registration and to click here to register it.

Edit: it was my fault, anyways, i just did a little fix and all is fine now. :)

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You've done some good work there inside that interface -- sorry, I missed the input box for the other utilities. Now you have it right on the whois - first going to rs.internic.net, but the php code for the second level referral is timing out. You need to have that at least at 3 seconds or more - keep increasing the timeout until it works. Good job!

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
You've done some good work there inside that interface -- sorry, I missed the input box for the other utilities. Now you have it right on the whois - first going to rs.internic.net, but the php code for the second level referral is timing out. You need to have that at least at 3 seconds or more - keep increasing the timeout until it works. Good job!
thanks, hope someone wants the good work for my good price, anywayz, i dont quite understand what u mean by the timeout for refferal thing.

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain isn't even working anymore :-O

Whats happening?

Regards,
Jarrod

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jarrod said:
Domain isn't even working anymore :-O

Whats happening?

Regards,
Jarrod
the domain iwhois.us ? it works fine for me... anyone else having a problem with it?

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmkrulz said:
the domain iwhois.us ? it works fine for me... anyone else having a problem with it?

It's not working for me :(

Is it still propegating?
Not working on either IE or FireFox here.

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jarrod said:

Is it still propegating? I'm going to try some things here.

It working fine for me - from Baltimore via Comcast CableModem.

Nicely done site. Any revenue from the Adsense?

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jarrod said:

Is it still propegating?
Not working on either IE or FireFox here.
lets wait for someone else, its been working for 2 out of 3 ppl, u being the one it didnt work for, it worked fine for me and aZooZa. :)

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any screenshots so I can see the site? LOL :p

I am very interested in this as well ;)

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmkrulz said:
A screen shot is put up, but no one is responding as they showed interest... :(
Why are people so interested in the script and not the website, its a package deal.
P.S: Scripts are modified versions of freeware, so please go and search, i will not point out the obvious. Please dont pm me regarding script only, as i do not have any rights to sell the scripts since its freeware, but if you are interested in the website, please post here.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmkrulz said:
Why are people so interested in the script and not the website, its a package deal.
P.S: Scripts are modified versions of freeware, so please go and search, i will not point out the obvious. Please dont pm me regarding script only, as i do not have any rights to sell the scripts since its freeware, but if you are interested in the website, please post here.
Will be adding a couple more tools to make this sale really worth it. :)

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Added even more great tools, and did a little bit of Css work to make the site look even nicer, Newest addition was a indpendent Page Rank Tool. Please make a offer now, i will probably end up putting this rare site full of rare tools away if i dont see the right offer, thank you.

Here are some stats for those who would like to see traffic:
http://iwhois.us/stats.gif (NOTE: the first two days there was no website. :) )

mmkrulz said:
Added even more great tools, and did a little bit of Css work to make the site look even nicer, Newest addition was a indpendent Page Rank Tool. Please make a offer now, i will probably end up putting this rare site full of rare tools away if i dont see the right offer, thank you.

Here are some stats for those who would like to see traffic:
http://iwhois.us/stats.gif (NOTE: the first two days there was no website. :) )
Website just Sold for $75 .

CrazyLime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The site has been SOLD to me for $75. Thanks for a fast and easy transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators