Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

IYD.com transfer problems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to transfer Out 2 domains from IYD (itsyourdomain.com) and they're not letting the new registrar see the admin email in order for it to be completed. Anyone else have this problem ? I do a whois on the names at several different registrars and it comes up as "too many requests...etc", but when I do a whois at IYD it comes up fine showing me as the registrant.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It happened with me last week, with a sale to NSI so i just had buyer request transfer of the name to get it out, although my whois info showed up at all locations, network solutions said they couldn read info for transfer

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've transferred names from IYD to enom and moniker with no problems...

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my transfer to enom went smoothly, it was only the network solutions tranfer where they said they couldnt read whois info, that was with there nsi secured offer in conjunction with a sale

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last year, I didn't have any problems, but then I did experience some recently. I had the same problem, and additionally, had to email customer service to ensure the name stayed unlocked long enough to complete the transfer. It'll auto lock 5 days after unlocking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom