Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

JaguarPC VPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking into getting a VPS, I am interested in the VPS 4 from JaguarPC but I am not very familiar on the specs I should be looking for. My plans for the VPS is to host a Image Upload site for a particular niche that I believe to become fairly popular, fairly quick. Would this be sufficient?

here is the package I am looking at:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ewlaHgAw&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

with cpanel

thanks
-Mike C.

4u-domains

DNF Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried jaguar....

i swiftly moved to WiredTree.com but can also recommend surpasshosting and hostgator.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest reading reviews and looking up specials over at WHT. You will find a lot more information regarding web hosting services on that forum. For me, I am currently with Softlayer for my dedicated servers. I have used a lot of services out there and so far Softlayer is top notch.

For a VPS, are you looking for a managed solution or self-managed? This could mean the difference between one provider and another.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
never EVER use jaguarpc, worst ever hosting company
had 3 corrupted servers on spin, no refunds, worst hardware and sup[p[ort

promised myself when i left there, and have never looked back i wouldnt let anyone else suffer same fate

so i repeat, never use jaguarpc.com, as they are worse than useless and will give you a nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom