Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Jamit pixel script install wanted for client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone here who has installed a pixel script and would like to earn decent money to customise one? Please PM me!

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This will be an ongoing project for my client. I don't wish to take any cut here, and I'll introduce you directly to him. Here's what he told me:

"Dale,
I have no idea what a fair cost will be ? I obviously would like a deal but want to be fair and set one site up to create a relationship with a designer that I might get to do other projects if they wish. I understand that if familiar with this type of work, it should not be a big deal of time to set one up.
I would need a complete set up......would like the option of having multiple pixel pages. Need to have a nice looking, fast loading, complete site set up to enable posting of photo's that when clicked, will lead to pop-up page or that persons choice of linked site.I want to be able to be user friendly and handle payment via paypal as it seems most of the sites do...
I am open to suggestions on both the site and budget."

Is there no developer here interested in a new client for themselves? None of this is rocket science.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom