Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale JesusChri.st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, this one is not for the faint hearted or those with a limited budget I'm afraid.

JesusChri.st

We have this listed on both Afternic and Sedo, minimum offer is $100,000, with a BIN of $750,000 (yes you may think we have lost our collective marbles, but I don't care if we have to hang onto this one domain for the next 10 years). Yes we got it on the drop, something that will not happen to it again let me assure you.

It is registered at Nic.st presently until 29th March, 2008.

I doubt if it receives any traffic to talk about, the valuation has been reached solely and exclusively on the potential of this domain name and nothing else at all.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, help required here please.

I have received a so-so offer, but the real 'big boys' in the tele-evangelical business I seem not to be getting through to. I have emailed and telephoned but all I get on the lines is some clerk wanting me to make a donation! :lol:

I have tried researching the net to try and get alternative email addresses/phone numbers but am drawing a blank. Any one out there with contacts to these people please let me know (the usual commission (10%) will be yours if a sale results).

BillBo

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This domain is no longer for sale here. It will remain open to 6 figure offers on Sedo until 9am (GMT) on Monday 30th April 2008, after this time and date this domain will no longer be available. (Please note that no offers on Sedo will be issued with a counter-offer because of the binding 7-day nature of the counter offers on Sedo, any offer will either be accepted or ignored.)

I have recieved a proposal for a joint development of this domain which I deem an acceptable alternative to selling the domain.

May I thank those who took the trouble here for reading this thread.

Bill
(BillBo)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
We welcome the resurrection of the sale, amen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom